Current issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World
Are you keeping up with everything that is happening in the world of Jane Austen?
Do you long for a beautiful, well-produced magazine with pages that are a delight to turn? Would you like to enjoy exclusive pictures from the latest Regency-era films?
The May/June (No 63) edition of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is now out – watch out for it in your mailbox over the next few weeks. In the new issue you can read about:
- Regency |Rogues: the first of an exciting new regular feature
- Take our Mr Darcy courtship test to discover if you are ready for a Regency romance
- A new staging of Pride & Prejudice comes to The Regent’s Park
- A German princess describes her visit to Bath in 1775
- Narcissism in the novels: how Jane Austen understood personality disorders
- Chawton House Library celebrates its first decade
- Austen Authors: the writers who enjoy producing prequels, sequels and much more
Subscribe today to Jane Austen’s Regency World, the full-colour, must-read, glossy magazine for fans of the world’s favourite author – delivered to your doorstep every two months direct from Bath, England.Plus reports from Austen societies in the UK, US and Australia; news, letters, book reviews, quiz and much, much more!