Current issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World
Are you keeping up with everything that is happening in the world of Jane Austen?
Do you long for a beautiful, well-produced magazine with pages that are a delight to turn? Would you like to enjoy exclusive pictures from the latest Regency-era films?
The March/April 2014 issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine features on the cover Beckford’s Tower, the monument above Bath built by the scandal-hit author, William Beckford. Inside you can enjoy:
- William Beckford, the remarkable author and architect who led a somewhat sordid life
- Joanna Trollope on her rewriting of Sense & Sensibility for HarperCollins’s Austen Project
- Mary Russell Mitford, the writer who sought to emulate Jane Austen
- how Jane Austen supported her fellow writers by subscribing to their books
- the story of Julie Klassen, marketing assistant turned best-selling Regency romance novelist
Subscribe today to Jane Austen’s Regency World, the full-colour, must-read, glossy magazine for fans of the world’s favourite author – delivered to your doorstep every two months direct from Bath, England.Plus reports from Austen societies in the UK, US and Australia; news, letters, book reviews, quiz and much, much more!