Current issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World
Are you keeping up with everything that is happening in the world of Jane Austen?
Do you long for a beautiful, well-produced magazine with pages that are a delight to turn? Would you like to enjoy exclusive pictures from the latest Regency-era films?
The July/August issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is now on sale. In it you can read:
- our exclusive preview of this year’s Jane Austen Festival in Bath
- Philip Astley’s circus was a fun day out for Jane Austen and her family
- the tale of how Philadelphia Austen, Jane’s aunt, went husband-hunting in India
- could Edward Taylor, from Bifron’s have captured Jane Austen’s heart?
- how the abolitionist movement is referred to in Mansfield Park
- Margaret Meen, botanical artist by royal appointment
Subscribe today to Jane Austen’s Regency World, the full-colour, must-read, glossy magazine for fans of the world’s favourite author – delivered to your doorstep every two months direct from Bath, England.Plus reports from Austen societies in the UK, US and Australia; news, letters, book reviews, quiz and much, much more!