The November/December issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is now published, bringing you up to date with all the latest news, views and information from the world of Jane Austen. In it you can read about:
- Preparing for 2017 at Chawton Mary Guyatt’s vision for Jane Austen’s House Museum
- Forty and fabulous Jane had to much to celebrate by the time of her 40th birthday
- Lottery hopes Entering the draw offered huge winnings for a few, but others were less successful
- Chamber pots and privies The bathroom and hygiene habits of our Georgian forebears
- Spies at work Who was watching your every move in Regency Britain?
- Seasonal presents Festive gift ideas for the Jane Austen fan in your life
- News from Austen societies in the UK, the US and Australia