The March/April issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is now published, bringing you up to date with all the latest news, views and information from the world of Jane Austen. In it you can read about:
- the Duke of Wellington remembered in a major exhibition in London
- conserving old books at Chawton House Library
- Barbara Pym, the ’20th-century Jane Austen’
- diagnosing illnesses in Austen’s characters
- is there a link between Warren Hastings and Sense & Sensibility?
- News from Austen societies in the UK, the US and Adelaide