The November/December edition of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is now published, bringing you up to date with all the latest news, views and information from the world of Jane Austen. In it you can read about:
- Shopping with Jane Austen – plus our exclusive Christmas gift guide for the Austen fan in your life
- Caroline Knight recalls her childhood at Chawton and introduces the Jane Austen Literacy Foundation
- Damp houses caused misery in Jane Austen’s family
- Elizabeth Inchbald, the novelist whose work is central to Mansfield Park
- Did Jane Austen include lesbian subtexts in her novels?
- Shakespeare’s influence on Jane Austen’s writing