The July/August issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is now on sale. In it you can read:
- our exclusive preview of this year’s Jane Austen Festival in Bath
- Philip Astley’s circus was a fun day out for Jane Austen and her family
- the tale of how Philadelphia Austen, Jane’s aunt, went husband-hunting in India
- could Edward Taylor, from Bifron’s have captured Jane Austen’s heart?
- how the abolitionist movement is referred to in Mansfield Park
- Margaret Meen, botanical artist by royal appointment
… as well as the latest News, Letters, our astonishing Regency Rogue, Austen quiz, news from Austen societies around the world and book reviews.