New issue of JARW on sale
The March/April issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World magazine is now on sale. In it you can read about:
- William Beckford, the remarkable author and architect who led a somewhat sordid life
- Joanna Trollope on her rewriting of Sense & Sensibility for HarperCollins’s Austen Project
- Mary Russell Mitford, the writer who sought to emulate Jane Austen
- how Jane Austen supported her fellow writers by subscribing to their books
- the story of Julie Klassen, marketing assistant turned best-selling Regency romance novelist
… as well as the latest News, Letters, our astonishing Regency Rogue, Austen quiz, news from Austen societies around the world and book reviews.