July/August issue out now
The July/August issue of Jane Austen’s Regency World is being mailed this week to a record number of subscribers. It will also be live on the Magzter site for digital subscribers from July 1.
In the new issue you can read about:
- Austenland: we speak to Jerusha Hess about her new film depicting one woman’s amazing hunt for her Mr Darcy
- Read our exclusive preview of this year’s Jane Austen Festival in Bath
- The Countess of Jersey, serial adultress and debauchee is this issue’s Regency Rogue
- Letters from Jane: a look at Austen’s correspondence
- Plump cheeks and thick ankles: Jane Austen used appearance to size up her characters
- A social reformer and a place called Harmony: the tale of Robert Owen
Plus news from the Jane Austen societies in the UK and Australia, book reviews, all the latest news, quiz, and much, much more. To subscribe click here.